Plan Your Cape May Winter Getaway
Plan a trip to Cape May this winter at The Mission Inn and we will make sure that you have everything you need to relax, recharge, and reconnect.
In addition to all of the wonderful amenities you will find at the Inn, we have put together the following winter retreat packages just for you. Give us a call to schedule your getaway today.
There is no additional cost for the Winter Getaways. They are included in the cost of your room. Just make your reservation and tell us which getaway you'd prefer.
Offers valid for rooms booked and used between January 10, 2019 and March 31, 2019. Unless otherwise noted, all specials require a two-night stay and can not be applied to pre-existing reservations or used in conjunction with any other promotions.
BOOK YOUR ROOM AND STAY BEFORE THE END OF MARCH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY OF THESE SPECIALS!
"March Madness" Special
Mention Code: MADNESS
"Cheers to You" Special
Book two consecutive nights in January, February or March and receive the following complimentary items:
- Bottle of wine (your choice of red or white) or sparkling cider ($20 value)
- Two wine tasting tickets for one of Cape May's award-winning wineries ($20 value)
- Locally made chocolate truffles to enjoy during your stay ($10 value)
Mention code: WINE
"Snow Day" Special
Remember how much fun a snow day was when you were a kid? Schedule your own personal snow day this winter and add a third night to your stay at a 50% discount!
Just book your three-day winter getaway and choose this special to get your discounted snow day. If making reservations online, the discount will be applied to your third night after the reservation has been processed. You will receive a second confirmation email with the updated total to reflect the discount.
Mention code: SNOWDAY
"Winter Sampler" Package
Want to sample some of Cape May's best winter activities? Then this is the special for you! Just make your two-night reservation and select our Winter Sampler Package to enjoy the following complimentary items during your stay:
- 2 tickets to the Cape May Historic Trolley Tour ($25 value)
- 2 wine tasting tickets for the Cape May Winery ($20 value)
- Samples of locally made products from either the Cape May Peanut Butter Company or Cape May Honey Farm ($5 value)
Mention code: SAMPLER
"Happy Anniversary" Special
Book any two night stay this winter and let us know that it's your anniversary getaway to receive some complimentary gifts, including:
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider ($20 value)
- A single red rose in your room ($10 value)
- A box of locally made chocolate truffles ($10 value)
Mention code: TOGETHER
"Baby, It's Cold Outside" Special
Celebrate your babymoon with us this winter and receive the following complimentary items:
- A complimentary baby gift bag for the parents-to-be
- Two tickets to the Cape May Historic Trolley Tour ($25 value)
- $25 gift certificate to to use toward any service at the Cape May Day Spa during your stay plus a complimentary warm lavender hand wrap. ($25 value)
Please note: the lavender hand wrap is a complimentary add-on to any service at the spa. This special treatment, just for our guests, is perfect to help hydrate your hands with a blend of age-defying ingredients and antioxidants to stimulate cell repair while softening the skin.
Mention code: BABY
Year-Round Amenities at The Inn
No matter which package you choose, you will enjoy all of our standard amenities during your winter getaway as well.
- Unique Spanish Mission-themed room decor and artwork
- In-Room Gas or Electric Fireplace
- King bed with premium mattress and bedding
- Private En Suite Bathroom
- Two Person Jet Air Tub and/or Two Person Spa Shower
- Luxurious Bath Products
- Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
- Free High Speed Internet
- Individual Climate Control
- Two comfortable guest chairs
- Delicious gourmet breakfast
- Afternoon Hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary Refreshing white and red wine
- Complimentary Craft beer selection
- Complimentary soda, water, and seltzer
- Fresh-baked cookies
- Free High Speed Internet
- Unique wooden puzzles and games to enjoy
- Complimentary concierge services
- Complimentary bikes (weather permitting)
- Firepit on the back patio (weather permitting)
Things to Do in Cape May This Winter
Shopping. Many stores in downtown Cape May are open year-round, especially on the weekends. Check out Washington Street Mall or the West End Garage for a unique local shopping experience. Or head a few miles up the Parkway to explore Teaberry Marketplace.
Wine & Spirits. Be sure to visit our local wineries during your stay. Cape May Winery, Willow Creek Winery, and Hawk Haven Winery are all open year-round for you to enjoy a tasting. And put Nauti Spirits, the new farm-to-bottle distillery making craft cocktails from their sweet potato vodka, on your must-do list - they are open Thursday - Sunday this winter. Check all websites for winter hours.
Breweries. Stop by one of Cape May's craft breweries to sample award-winning beers made with local ingredients. Cape May Brewing Company and Cold Spring Brewery are just minutes from the inn, and 7 Mile Brewery is just up the road in Rio Grande. All are open year-round.
The Zoo. The Cape May County Zoo is just a 20 minute drive from the inn. And with more than 550 animals and 250 species, the zoo is great for kids of all ages and open in all seasons. Open daily from 10 am to 3:30 pm.
Reserve Your Stay Now!
Contact us today to reserve your winter getaway:
Offers valid for rooms booked and used between January 10, 2019 and March 31, 2019. Requires a two-night stay, unless otherwise noted. Offers can not be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!