The Mission Inn Baked Mexican Corn Dip
- 2 - 16 oz cans well drained corn niblets
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar, Swiss and/or Monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup lite or fat free Hellmann's mayonnaise
- ½ cup lite or fat free sour cream
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Stir all ingredients together and place in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle top with Spanish paprika and bake in 350 degree oven until bubbly.
Serve with basket of Frito lay scoops or whole grain crackers or veggies.
Serves about 10-14 people
Mission Inn Cranberry, Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees - Ungreased cookie sheets
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 T ground cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips (Ghirardelli Bitter Sweet, White, or Milk Chocolate)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 cups Quaker Oats, uncooked (quick or old-fashioned)
In separate bowl combine all dry ingredients, EXCEPT OATMEAL and toss them together with wooden spoon so cranberries, raisins, nuts and coconut are not all clustered together.
Add all dry ingredients and oatmeal to creamed mixture and stir with wooden spoon until mixture is blended. Do not over stir.
Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto UNGREASED cookie sheets.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool one minute on cookie sheet and then remove to wire cooling rack.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.