Top 10 Reasons to Visit The Mission Inn
Visit Cape May and Enjoy the Top-Rated Bed & Breakfast
Thinking about your spring getaway or planning your summer trip to the shore? The Mission Inn is located a block from the beach in beautiful Cape May, NJ, and offers a truly unique experience for our guests.
We are a casual, elegant bed and breakfast in a mission-style home with unique artwork, tile work, and woodwork that transport our guests to southern California. Visit us to enjoy all that Cape May has to offer and pamper yourself in any of our luxurious rooms that include king beds with premium mattresses and high-end bedding, in-room fireplaces, and private bathrooms. Find the room that's right for you by clicking here.
Top 10 Reasons to Stay at The Mission Inn
- We are located one block from the beach and walking distance to the center of town, in a quiet neighborhood with off-street parking - perfect for a relaxing visit to Cape May.
- Our beautiful, spacious rooms all have king beds, in-room fireplaces, and private baths, most with a two-person jacuzzi tub or spa shower.
- The California mission-style property boasts unique artwork and must-see custom murals throughout the common areas and guest rooms.
- We offer a delicious gourmet breakfast every morning.
- We provide hors d'oeuvres and complimentary wine and craft beer every afternoon.
- During the summer, we offer complimentary beach service for our guests.
- We also provide complimentary bikes for our guests to use during their stay.
- Outdoor eating on our veranda provides the perfect place to enjoy the ocean breezes.
- Our secluded back patio offers guests a place to relax and unwind.
- We are ranked the #1 bed and breakfast in Cape May, and #3 in the US by TripAdvisor. Check out our TripAdvisor reviews to see what guests are saying about us.